Monday 10 November 2008

Sometimes, I

Sometimes, I wish
I could fly,
Not like a bird
But on the wings
Of love, high in the sky.


Sometimes, I wish
I could be the ruler
Of the deepest depths
Of Hell, crushing
People’s bones for revenge.


Sometimes, I wonder
If he feels the
Love I feel towards
Him. If he feels
The love I have for him.


Sometimes, I want
People to suffer
For the wrong they
Have done, making
People’s lives a misery.

Sometimes, I loved
Sometimes, I hated
Sometime ago, I was
Alive.


Anyone remember this poem and who it is by?

7 comments:

Moustache Fever said...

brown paper, white paper, sick em together with the tape, the tape of loovveee :D

Moustache Fever said...

i swear i wrote a poem like that once, who is it by? or do you actually dont know? (that makes no sence)

Helen McGuire - said...

yeah i do know, i was just wondering if you remembered. Its the one you wrote in english in year 9!!! I've just found it on my laptop in some really old files!! ha ha

Moustache Fever said...

i knew it! awesome lol i thought i recognized it, but didn't wanna look like a twat, as usual :P xx please email it to me?

Moustache Fever said...

what else have you found?!?! xx

Helen McGuire - said...

loads of random stuff - like pride and prej stuff, prison me no way, and all my stuff from GCSE, but nothing as interesting as ur poem!!

Moustache Fever said...

looooooool! (im actually saying it as i type :D