Friday 28 November 2008

Rain, rain, FUCK OFF!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

I hate the weather today.

Ahhhhhhh

It's been chucking it down all day! Walking to uni this morning, I realised my water-tight boots have holes in them somewhere, cause my feet were all damp. Then I went into Brighton after my lecture to do Christmas shopping, even though it was raining. I thought I'd be fine! WRONG!!

I'd been in Brighton 10 minutes, when a car drove into a puddle too fast and I got completely drenched! I trudged round the shops, soaking, wet feet, and cold, and decided to go home cause I really wasn't in the mood to shop. On the way to the bus, my brolly blew inside out, and i got even wetter trying to fix it. Then I got splashed by yet another idiot in his car. God, sometimes I hate car drivers!

The bus was horrible - cause everyone was damp so it just stank of damp people, and i had to stand cause there were no seats and as people got on the bus, they splashed me with their wet brollies. Then I had to climb up the hill to my house, with my brolly trying to go inside out and my shopping bags trying to split. The only thing that got me up that hill was the thought of having a nice warm bath.

No chance. One of my housemates is in the shower, and I have to sit here, waiting for him to get out. Who says boys take less time than girls?
So Helen's not very happy at the moment, and yep, I'm looking out my window and the rain has stopped. Bloody typical.


Post bath - MMMMMM i feel sooo much better! Ahh the wonders of a good bath. I'm lovely and toasty warm, and I'm not grumpy anymore! I'm going to cuddle up on the sofa and watch Gilmore girls or a dvd and just chill tonight. Tomorrow - another essay to write! WOO!