Saturday 1 November 2008

Nothin' lasts forever, even cold November Rain


Happy beginning of November.

I can't believe October went so fast, and I've only got just over a month left at uni until I go back to Jersey for Xmas. How freaking scary is that.
So, it's November and guess what.....it's raining. Well, it had to happen. Absolutely chucking it down all day long. I was going to go to the library casue I've got a couple of essays due this week, but I saw the weather and decieded to stay in bed. Which is where I am now, still in my pjs at 4pm.


I love being a student.

So I'm listening to November Rain, watching the rain outside my window, in bed with a cup of tea, and I dont think I could be happier. This is what I want to do for the rest of my life! Pity that I will have to go to the library tomorrow to do work, cause otherwise I'm going to be stressing all this week. But for now, I'm going to settle down, and enjoy listening to the rain outside my window, while I'm lovely and cosy in my bed!

1 comment:

Moustache Fever said...

what a lovely blog! and yay for the rain! shouldve been in it like me, poof! xxxx