Monday 10 November 2008

Follow......

So, when I posted the last one a couple of hours ago, I was about to go off and watch a dvd before popping off to bed. In my house, that's not possible....

I first of all got drafted into helping with the washing up by doing the drying. Then my housemate, James, thought it would be a brilliant idea to clean the bathrooms - this was 11pm. What he actually meant by cleaning the bathroom was washing the damp from the walls. We're allowed to paint the walls because the paint is in such bad condition, so James decided now was the best time to clean the walls.

It was a lot of fun, but we've only just finished, cause once we finished the walls, the bath needed a clean cause it was all muddy, then the basin needed cleaning, so I did the toilet too and finally the floor.

So we have a nice clean bathroom!!! YAY!! That is until the rest of my housemates get back from their weekends away tomorrow, and the house becomes a bloody tip again! Oh well!!!

Now that I am UTTERLY exhausted, I'm off to bed, for real this time. Then its off to the library tomorrow to start some work......oh the fun!

1 comment:

Moustache Fever said...

you're crazier than me, cleaning at 1 am!! and ew at the mould lol. you realise you havent done anything you said you were gonna do! you're now in bed when you should be in the library and you're having a go at me for falling asleep in an engraving lecture when the room is hotter than having sex in hell would be hahahaha :D xx im boiling my bollocks and tits off, seeing as I'm miss Hermaphrodi-tee-hee :P xx