Sunday 9 November 2008

Oh, anyway, it’s looking like a beautiful day

What a weekend!!!

I had an amazing time in the Land of Fred, and I am utterly exhausted. It was soo brilliant to see her again, even as Freddie lept on me, almost making me trip over my (far too big) bag. And then it was just a weekend of laughing, talking, taking the piss out of each other, arguing (true Freddie and Helen style), reminising and generally having a very fun time.



Then London which was one hell of an experience. And i hate to admit, that, at one point, I did feel Christmasy as we saw all the pretty window displays. That is past me now, and I'm back to being a Scrooge. Bah Humbug!



So after a weekend of fun and mischief, I'm back in my bed at home, absolutely exhausted, and really looking forward to seeing Freddie, and all my other friends, back in Jersey in 4 weeks time!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I finish my first term at uni in 4 weeks!!!



Anyway, I'm very tired, and I think a little ill, so I'm going to settle down with a DVD, chill out then go to bed!!

Thanks Freddie for a brilliant weekend!!! :D

No comments: