Friday 12 December 2008

To whom it may concern

I found this on a random website i was looking at while trying to avoid finishing my packing. I wanna be six again!!!

I am hereby officially tendering my resignation as an adult, in order to accept the responsibilities of a 6 year old.

I want to think that everyone, including myself, will live forever, because I don't know the concept of death.

I want television to be something I watch for fun, not something used for escape from the things I should be doing.

I want to wonder what I'll do when I grow up and what I'll be, who I'll be and not worry about what I'll do if this doesn't work out.

I want that time back.

I want to use it now as an escape, so that when my computer crashes, or I have a mountain of paperwork, or two depressed friends, or bittersweet memories of times gone by, or second thoughts about so many things, I can travel back and build a snowman, without thinking about anything except whether the snow sticks together and what I can possibly use for the snowman's mouth.

I want to be six again

No comments: