Friday 12 December 2008

Going home

I put my iTunes on random the other day, and this song suddenly popped up. All it said was goinghome, it didn't have an artist and I don't remember downloading it. I listened to it and absolutely loved it! After some digging via Google and Youtube, I found out the artist is Jon Allen.

It was so weird how it suddenly popped up, a couple of days before I go home. It completely sums up how I'm feeling and is such a gorgeous song! Yesterday I was so happy and hyper because:
  • I finished my essay
  • I've finished all my Christmas shopping
  • I've got a job over Christmas!
  • It's Christmas soon
  • And I'm going home!!!

Today's going to be a day of packing, which I am quite looking foward to, while at the same time dreading cause I've got so much to pack!! :S

So I will say goodbye so I can start sorting out what clothes I'm bringing home. I will see you all in Jersey very very soon!!!!! :D

Many miles we yet travel
Many lies we get to know
Theres a road that we must follow
But theres till time for us to grow

And though the way just keeps on winding
And everyday is a changing view
Down the line I keep on finding
This old road leads me back to you

I have had my share of leavin
I have walked this world alone
Now i hear your voice o' calling
I can see the lights of home

And though the way just keeps on winding
And everyday is a changing view
Down the line I keep on finding
This old road leads me back to you

I dont need no stars to guide
I dont need no moonlit sky
'Cos I know my heart will take me
Back to where my true love lies

And though the way just keeps on winding
And everyday is a changing view
Down the line I keep on finding
This old road leads me back to you