Sunday 1 February 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!

YAY!!!! I have snow!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!

Finally I've got snow! Hopefully it'll get heavier over night and then we're gonna go sledging tomorrow if there's enough snow as we've got a huge hill near the house! So that'll be some exercise tomorrow!
And talking of exercise, following Freddie's very cool vid, as she said, I do cricket. I had to today and had soo much fun! We had a tournament the other day which was loads of fun, even though we were playing with boys who hit the ball FAR TOO HARD!
I'm gonna start the gym soon. I cycle or walk to uni and back every day, and walking round uni is a bloody trek anyway! Other than that I dont really do much more exercise, except for cleaning and dancing like a loon in my room or in the shower (both activities I count as exercise!!!)

No comments: