Friday 27 November 2009

Everest BABY!!!


So, I apparantly have lost my mables because I've decided to trek to the Base Camp of Everest with my friend Alex and a group of other students. We're off in March during the Easter holidays. While in Nepal, as we trek up to the Base Camp, which is 5,360 metres (17,600 ft) up the 8,848 metres (29,029 ft) of Mt Everest, we'll be visiting villages and schools to see where the money we raise is going. We're also going to have the chance to go on a safari on the back of an elephant and go bungee jumping!!! I'm sooo excited but a little bit scared as well, cause it's going to be the hardest thing I've ever done!!!!

We need to raise £2,200 each by February which is also going to be a massive challenge. I've got quite a few ideas like cake sales, a club night, sponsorship, bag packing, etc, but I was wondering if anyone else had some good ideas to raise this money? I'm sure some of you will think of something great!!

This is my sponsorsip page http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/HelenMcGuire so please pass it round friends, family, randomers, anyone!

xxxxx

No comments: