Sunday 12 April 2009

Getting lost

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you've all had a great day, making the most of the good weather!

Today was such a beautiful day that I decided to go for a drive. My Felix (the Ford Fiesta), my iPod, two bottles of coke and my sunnies, and I was ready for a drive.

Now, I dont want to sound cheesy, or sentimental or anything but I probably will. I've lived in Jersey about 10 years and I know that Jersey is a very beautiful place, but my God, Jersey is beautiful. I had such a brilliant time just driving around, in the sun with my music. I started at my house in St Ouen, somehow ended in Gorey, and then visited random beaches and a few woods on my way home! I drove past all my friends' houses and waved to you as i drove past!

Mmmm, makes me want to go on a road trip....

2 comments:

Lyle said...

Ahhh, I've literally just returned from a night drive :) Admittedly you don't get the views you would in the light, but the sense of unknown exploration is awesome!

Moustache Fever said...

Me and Claire bear did the same thing on sat :)
we just took random roads, saying go left! go right! and we went down tiny roads we never knew existed, it was awesome and incredibly pretty :) xx